What is your shipping method?
[June 2020 Update] We strongly advise selecting the Grab / LalaMove / Mr Speedy delivery option for Metro Manila orders to ensure timely deliveries. We can book the courier and advise you of the shipping fee so you can kindly pay the rider directly upon delivery.
LBC will be used for standard shipping to Metro Manila and provincial areas, but please kindly expect some delays (for up to 2 weeks in areas that require sea travel) as we are still in quarantine. (Hope you are all keeping safe!)
How long will shipping take?
[May 2020 Update]
For Grab / Lalamove / Mr Speedy Metro Manila deliveries – upon receipt of payment, delivery will take 1-2 hours depending on the distance between our locations, and the availability of a rider. (For your reference, items will be shipped from Quezon City.)
For standard/provincial deliveries via LBC – packages will be shipped out within 12-24 hours upon receipt of payment. Delivery will take anywhere from 5-7 (or more) days due to the quarantine. Thank you for your patience. 🙂
What forms of payment do you accept?
- BPI funds transfer
What kind of paper do you use for your prints?
I do my best to choose sustainably-sourced materials for my products:
* 270-300 gsm premium FSC-certified environment–friendly ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) paper stock for the postcards. The paper has a slight “tooth”, chosen for its ability to showcase my watercolor illustrations at their best
* 270-300 gsm FSC-certified ECF-free card stock for the note cards and greeting cards. This paper stock has a velvety smooth finish which makes it great for writing with fountain pens.
* Notebook covers are printed on premium 250 gsm FSC-certified textured card stock and the inside pages consist of 100 gsm PEFC-certified cream tinted writing paper.
All paper products are printed by select professional printing presses using HP Indigo printers. Stickers are printed using Canon Image Press.
* Notebook labels & sticker info sheets are printed at home on Double A Paper Tree paper.
How will the items be packaged?
Items are packaged inside brown paper bags and wrapped within the courier’s pouch. Individual prints are mailed along with hard cardboard backing to prevent dents and distortion.
Can I order items in bulk? [May 2020 Update: this option isn’t available for now]
Yes. Please allow a lead time of 1.5-2 weeks for notebooks and 2.5-3 weeks for tote bags since the items will only be produced upon confirmation. Kindly contact me and I will send you a price list.
Do you ship Internationally? [May 2020 Update: this option isn’t available for now]
It can be arranged but please note that international shipping will cost way more than the actual item(s). Kindly contact me so we can iron out the details.
Where else can I find your products? [May 2020 Update: this option isn’t available for now]
- Common Room (Katipunan, Powerplant Mall)
- Biblio (Robinson’s Magnolia, Ayala the 30th)
- Local Color (Street Market Boracay)
- Archivo 1984 (CCP Gift Shop)
- Púon / Alfredo Tadiar Library (La Union)
How are shrink plastic items made?
Please refer to this post on my main blog. (UPDATE: I stopped making shrink plastic items in 2016 because of the items’ environmental impact.)
Do you offer discounts?
Prices are already discounted on this website compared to consignment stores. Further discounts are given at the conventions and bazaars I participate in so please check my FB page & IG for updates!