What is your shipping method?
For Metro Manila and Rizal orders, Grab Express delivery is highly encouraged. Not only will you get the items right away, cashless transactions are supported. Their 4H Delivery service is an affordable option and can cost less than P100 for deliveries within Metro Manila (For your reference, items will be shipped from Quezon City).
Blitz and/or LBC will be used for standard shipping to Metro Manila and provincial areas, but please kindly expect some delays (for up to 10 days in areas that require sea travel) as we are still in quarantine. Hope you are all keeping safe!
How long will shipping take? Updated: December 2020
For Metro Manila deliveries via Grab – upon receipt of payment, delivery will take 1-4 hours depending on the distance between our locations and the availability of a rider. (For your reference, items will be shipped from Quezon City.)
For standard and regional deliveries via Blitz (partnered with J&T) or LBC – packages will be shipped within 12-24 hours upon receipt of payment. I will send you the tracking code, and delivery will take anywhere from 3-10 days due to the quarantine. Thank you for your patience. 🙂
What forms of payment do you accept?
- BPI funds transfer
Is there another courier you can use besides LBC?
LBC’s rates are pricier than most but they are the most reliable, so far, among the couriers I’ve tried especially during these months of pandemic. Recently I’ve also been able to use Blitz and they have performed well.
How will the items be packaged?
Items are packaged inside brown paper bags, sealed with paper or washi tape, and – if required by the courier (such as LBC) – wrapped within the courier’s pouch. For Blitz or Grab deliveries, I use Manila envelopes or post-consumer shopping bags, and on rainy days, the packages are wrapped within recycled plastic sleeves or grocery bags for additional protection.
Can I order items in bulk (50 pieces or more)?
it depends on the item. Kindly contact me so we can iron out the details.
Do you ship Internationally?
It can be arranged but please note that I can only use LBC since they do pick-ups, and rates for international shipping will cost way more than the actual item(s). Kindly contact me so we can iron out the details.
How do I order face masks?
To minimize waste and also conserve energy and money, face masks can only be purchased via pre-orders. I open slots almost every month so kindly check my IG for announcements.
What kind of paper / materials do you use for your products?
I do my best to choose sustainably-sourced materials:
* 250-300 gsm premium FSC-certified environment–friendly ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) Fedrigoni paper stock for art prints and art postcards. The paper has a slight “tooth,” chosen for its ability to showcase watercolor illustrations at their best.
* 250 gsm FSC-certified ECF Fedrigoni card stock for greeting cards and note cards. The card stock has a smooth finish which makes it great for writing with fountain pens.
* Notebook covers are printed on premium 210 gsm FSC-certified textured Fedrigoni card stock and the inside pages consist of 100 gsm PEFC-certified cream tinted writing paper.
* Paper products are printed by professional printing presses here in Manila.
* Washi tapes are made of Japanese rice paper and natural rubber adhesive and they are biodegradable. The tapes are manufactured overseas and imported twice a year at most to minimize carbon footprint since I haven’t found a local supplier who can make them.
* Labels & info sheets are printed at home on Double A Paper Tree paper.
Where are the stickers?
I’m no longer producing stickers. Some designs like the Pinoy food series, native flowers, and endemic birds, have been migrated to washi tapes and postcards.
Where are the tote bags?
Decided to stop producing these for now since most of us are still staying / working from home, but if you’d like to order them in bulk (50 pcs or more), please send me a message.
Where else can I find your products? Update: I’ve stopped consigning so everything you see on this website is all of my inventory at the moment. 🙂
Do you offer discounts?
Items on this website are already at their base prices. Further discounts are usually given at the conventions I participate in so please check my FB page & IG for updates.