What is your shipping method?
Right now items are shipped using Fastrack and/or LalaMove.
How long will shipping take?
Packages will be shipped out within 1-2 days upon receipt of payment and delivery will take 1-2 days for Metro Manila orders and 3-5 days for Provincial orders. If you need the items right away, please choose the LalaMove pickup / delivery option upon checkout (or contact me ASAP if it’s a bulk order) so we can arrange for an express transaction*.
*Available for Metro Manila residents only. Shipping rates will be adjusted according to the cost of delivery from my location to yours as assigned by the app.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- BPI fund transfer or over-the-counter bank deposit
Can I order items in bulk?
Yes. Please allow a lead time of 1.5-2 weeks for notebooks and 2.5-3 weeks for tote bags since the items will only be produced upon confirmation. Kindly contact me and I will send you a price list.
Do you ship Internationally?
It can be arranged but please note that international shipping will cost way more than the actual item(s). Kindly contact me so we can iron out the details.
What kind of paper do you use for your prints?
I do my best to choose sustainably-sourced materials for my products:
* 270-300 gsm premium FSC-certified environment–friendly ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) paper stock for the postcards. The paper has a slight “tooth”, chosen for its ability to showcase my watercolor illustrations at their best
* 270-300 gsm FSC-certified ECF-free card stock for the note cards and greeting cards. This paper stock has a velvety smooth finish which makes it great for writing with fountain pens.
* Notebook covers are printed on premium 250 gsm FSC-certified textured card stock and the inside pages consist of 100 gsm PEFC-certified cream tinted writing paper.
All paper products are printed by select professional printing presses using HP Indigo printers. Stickers are printed using Canon Image Press.
* Notebook labels & sticker info sheets are printed at home on Double A Paper Tree paper.
How will the items be packaged?
Items are packaged inside brown paper bags and wrapped within the courier’s pouch. Individual prints are mailed along with hard cardboard backing to prevent dents and distortion.
Where else can I find your products?
- Common Room (Katipunan, Powerplant Mall)
- Biblio (Robinson’s Magnolia, Ayala the 30th)
- Local Color (Street Market Boracay)
- Archivo 1984 (CCP Gift Shop)
- Púon / Alfredo Tadiar Library (La Union)
How are shrink plastic items made?
Please refer to this post on my main blog. (UPDATE: I stopped making shrink plastic items in 2016 because of the items’ environmental impact.)
Do you offer discounts?
Prices are already discounted on this website compared to consignment stores. Further discounts are given at the conventions and bazaars I participate in so please check my FB page & IG for updates!