This is a digital PDF edition of the Philippine Forest Blooms Planner. A link for downloading all the items will be sent you via e-mail upon receipt of your payment.
- A5 size, can be printed on A5, A4, letter, legal size paper
- Comes with a separate weekly spread and daily planner page that you can print as many times as necessary
- Comes with free, exclusive desktop and mobile lockscreen wallpapers . The word “tiwala” means “trust.”
Learn more about Philippine native trees while taking small steps to live more sustainably through the Forest Blooms planner, one of my collaborative projects with Forest Foundation Philippines to help raise awareness for the importance of our native trees in forest conservation. (I wrote about our collaboration on my main website and journal.)
* Watercolor paintings of 12 native trees, with information on flowering periods, conservation status and areas where they thrive
* 12 monthly-view calendars and 5 weekly-view spreads per month to write notes and to-dos on
* Undated calendar pages so you can start whenever you want
* Pages for goal-setting, native tree-spotting and native tree-drawing practice
* Monthly greening tips
* Environmental dates of note
* Blank pages for your extra notes
* 2019 to 2022 calendars to refer to on the first and last pages
* All proceeds from the sale of this product will be used to produce more materials that can help spread the advocacy.
* For personal use only. Please don’t distribute and offer for sale.